PLAN OF ACTION TO ADDRESS COVID-19 PANDEMIC FOR OUR PATIENTS AT LAKESHORE PEDIATRIC CENTER, PA.
To all our patients and patient families:
At this time, COVID-19 has been declared a pandemic by the WHO and CDC. Below is a proposed schedule for our office re: how we plan to address patient appointments over the next few weeks.
- All the following previously scheduled visits beginning after 1:00pm on Monday March 16, 2020 through Friday March 27, 2020 will need to be rescheduled:
- Well Visit appointments
- Asthma Action Plans
- ADHD Follow-Ups,
- Any other Follow-Up appointments from recent illnesses.
Note: These appointments will be re-scheduled for on or after April 6, 2020, unless approved by a medical provider.
All our patients with ADHD, will be provided with a courtesy refill for one month, if needed. Please send patient family requests to our clinical staff / medical providers as needed.
- Beginning the afternoon of Monday 3/16/20 through Friday 3/27/20 we will work in 4-hour blocks:
(i) 8am to 12 noon & 1pm-5pm.
(ii) 12 noon to 1 pm: Closed for lunch for all employees / patient visits.
(iii) There will be no extended office hours after 5 pm and no Saturday hours available through the end of March 2020.
- All patient appointments to be booked at 30-minute intervals.
- All callers requesting an appointment for their child will need to be screened by clinical staff to determine if they can be seen at our clinic, or need a referral to an alternate location.
- All patients with fevers / cough / cold symptoms that are seen at our office will need to be wearing a mask throughout the duration of their clinic / office visit.
- As a safety precaution, please understand that we will not be taking any walk-in patients into our clinic at this time. CALL IN ADVANCE TO SEE IF YOUR CHILD CAN BE SEEN / EVALUATED.
- Any and all school / medication forms that require a medical provider signature & need to be picked up, are ON HOLD for now.
- ALWAYS WASH YOUR HANDS WITH SOAP AND WATER FOR AT LEAST 20 SECONDS.
- Please self-quarantine yourselves and your family at home if there is no essential need(s) for you to be outside of your house.
ALL above-mentioned information and criteria are subject to change, based on the fluid nature of the COVID-19 crisis.